Tam Biet, Viet Nam
Friday, April 13, 2007 22:31
I never used to think that Friday 13 was a bad day. But today, it marks the 'death' of this Vietnam trip.
The past 7 weeks have been the best times of my life, for real! Ate, shopped, and slept loads. These are more than what I can ask for - all of these which staying and studying Singapore can't give. They asked us to stay in Vietnam - which is of course impossible. Isn't the shortness of 7 weeks the reason why we treasure the times even more?
We'll be back in 2009 for the chocolate chef's wedding, and hopefully on my birthday! 2 years...
I'll miss the people here. Very much. Somehow I just can't put my feelings into words now. So, I'll stop typing. Have yet to blog about the few previous day's happenings.. think I'll have to post them when I'm back in Singapore.
Tam Biet, Viet Nam.