My last Đục Phát day
Friday, April 13, 2007 11:34

Well, all good things always come to an end. Hopefully, the end of something will be the start of something better (like.. FYP? -_- Yucks.)

Our dear Chocolate Department!!!


From left: Chi Ut, Me, Ah Lien

Chi Ut is so cute, and I seriously wanted to bring her back to Singapore =X
Ah Lien seemed quite fierce to me at first, but somehow ever since I told her that Sam likes Be in cantonese, she kinda like melted the fierceness away.


From left: Chi Lam, Me, Be


With the consultants in the chocolate department, Mr. and Mrs. Kam. Looks like one family potrait huh?


That's our ITP supervisor, Mr. Ut, the one in white (next to Pd)!! Probably the best supervisor we can ever have. Speaks in really cheem chinese as well.


With 'Biet-Chet-Leng' of the R&D department.


Our translator


With Anh Thuy.. think I'll miss hearing him sing and being 自-high and all *sigh..


With almost the whole chocolate department (except Ah Lien who was cleaning the floors). You can see that the chocolate chef is probably a head taller than everyone (but me ok!!).


3 guys, of which 2 are handsome. Haha! Not saying who!


With all our Singaporean/Malaysian consultants currently working in Duc Phat. They taught us many invaluable baking stuff, recipes, methods, about the Vietnamese way-of-life, and so many others. Mr. Foo, Mr. & Mrs. Kam and Mr. Bobby.

Just spent the whole time taking pictures, talking.. and stuff. Heart nearly broke at 4 p.m. 13th April, when the chocolate chef looked at me and said "One hour left". Our supervisor was debriefing us at that time, and I must have seriously looked drifted away.

Some things/people I'll miss:
- Eating their Bahn Mi (baguette)
- Bong Mai
- Chocolate Deparment people (Minh, Ut, Lien, Phuong, Be, Lam)
- Cake Decoration people (Thuy, Sy, Oanh, Hien, Uyen)
- Mr. Ut
- Riding on Minh's motorbike
- White chocolate
- Spongecake
- The slacking

So many more.. can't really remember what they are but I know there'll always be a subconscious longing for them. Sigh.. I'd be damned not to go back Vietnam. Wait for me!!