Mr. Đẹp Trai
Sunday, April 22, 2007 17:21

If you check back the post titled 'Chief Lou (Zou Lou)' on March 21 about his birthday, there's an arm which I've labelled 'Mysterious Mr. Dep Trai', and said will reveal his identity at the end of the ITP.

And he is... none other than...


The Chocolate Chef!!

The story behind him and the 4 of us is really quite interesting. If not for Zou Lou's birthday, we probably would not end up knowing him this well.

According to Siew Lee who stays in the chocolate room more often than I do, says that she thinks he's handsome all these while.

Around 17 March 2007

May: "How come I've noticed this person ah? Now then I find him 帅 leh"
(Pardon me for my slowness, but everytime I see this person I'll be like 'Oh, that chocolate guy'. It wasn't until 17th March that I actually realised he's handsome (Haha!) )

Siewlee: "帅 la.. 我很早就发现了"

Pinda: "如果我是女的我看我也会喜欢他!"

So between that time till Zhu Lou's birthday, we called him Mr. Đẹp Trai, meaning Mr. Handsome. Haha ok I know la.. why are we noticing guys when we're supposed to be on attachment!! We all just thought he's this cool, quiet, and way too serious guy, meant only to be admired from far...

But one fine day,

During Zhu Lou's Birthday

The chocolate chef bought XO for Zhu Lou and drank alot himself. So he kinda got 自-high, and started yakking all the way to siewlee and I, but more to siewlee since she was sitting next to him. Ok, which is the appropriate time to cue the 'crow' sound (QUA, qua, qua, qua....), as our beautiful impression of him disintegrated with every yak he made.

After Zhu Lou's Birthday

So after that day, we started talking to each other a little (we i.e. the four of us). Gradually, we found out that he's not that cool afterall. Not that serious, and definitely not quiet!! In fact, he's one of those irritating people, who irritates the shit out of you! Haha!

Ăn nhiều nhiều béo phì

First of all he's always catching Siewlee eating sneakily in the act. But that was before ZL's birthday, so naturally he didn't say anything since he didn't know us at that point of time. But after we knew him, he'd always go "Ăn nhiều nhiều béo phì!!" which means 'Eat alot and become fat' whenever he sees us eating. It really drove me and siewlee insane, and so we decided not to call him Mr. Dep Trai, but rather Minh Xau i.e. Ugly Minh. Haha! That drove him more nuts =P

And the crapping begins...

Introduction
Real name: Quang Minh (光明), but pronounced as 关门
At first name: Mr. Dep Trai
Later name: Minh Xau
Even later name: Minh
Final name: Pig Angel
Always name: Chocolate Chef

Vanity scale: 9/10
He's one of those who wets and combs his hair every hour, and every single object with a slight reflection will and can be his mirror.

For example,

The side of a fridge?
And the cream spreader (something like a knife) works equally good for him too.

Driving skills: 10/10
I'll credit him for this though! He probably can't see this but I must thank him for the ride to Big C Supermarket. From that day onwards I just couldn't stop pestering him to go there every now and then.

English: 10/10 (???)
Favourite english words:
1. Handsome
2. Fat
3. No
4. Why
5. I don't know
6. You
7. Dry (pronounced as Dree)
8. Okay



Video of him saying 'You, what, no, I don't know', because I asked him to =X

I'm his english teacher by the way. Ha!



I think that's about it..! So by the way if you see a soft toy that is a 'Pig Angel', please please pleaseeeee tell me ok!! Thanks!

And this' the end of the Chocolate Chef Special, brought to you by us. ^_^v