Dam Sen Park
Sunday, April 8, 2007 19:02
The
last Sunday in Vietnam! Last but the best spent Sunday ever…
Went to
Dam Sen Park with the chocolate department (like again.. :P). DSP is something like the already extinct Haw Par Villa, with all your cute flowers, dragons, zhu ba jie appearing everywhere plus Escape Theme park. Best thing? You pay for individual rides, and the most expensive costs only $2.50!! :D
Ok enough said, pictures!!

Me and Ah Bear! In case you find her quite familiar yet can’t remember who she is, she’s Sa****’s Vie******* Wif*.

Chocolate Chef! (Minh) He treated us to most of the rides and lunch there ^_^

Heh.. always good to have guys – no,
good guys around.

Chi Phuong – the only one who speaks English on a conversational level

An overview of what they have in Dam Sen. Mini zoo, mini bird park, mini reptile park, circus, elephant rides, thrill rides, castles, lotus ponds, gardens, floating restaurants, crocodile-feeding, monster fishes, ferris wheel.. bla bla! You can go to
http://www.damsenpark.com.vn if you want to see more, but not necessary anyway.
I think I was screaming all the way while at the crocodile-feeding area. Not because of the lazy bumps crocodiles, but more because of the swinging piece of meat attached to the bamboo pole which people carried around. Yikes!
The smelly chocolate chef said the elephant’s my husband!! >=/

Handsome right?? Ahem. I mean the smaller one okay.
Ok exciting..!! Now comes the rides!

Ok first we took the boat thingy, you know, the ‘Yeo’s’ at Escape Theme Park alike. Just Pinda, me, the boy, Chi Phuong and Chi Lam. Can’t say no to rides!! Wheeet~! But kinda slo-mo and draggy.. drifted on the boat for like what? 10 minutes before taking the plunge? Ahem. Apparently the four others didn’t like screaming alot, so I helped them all :)

Roller coaster from hell! Not because of the route or the thrill factor, but because of the ‘safety belt’ and ‘barricade’. So freaking loose.. totally just gripped my knuckles white for my dear life. Phew!! But anyhow, I think that was the first time I took a 360ºC roller coaster! Thumbs up!! :D If you’re wondering where’s Samuel, hmm. I don’t know!!
And we also took a motion stimulator. Only 3 rides, pathetic I know, but they had to leave rather early. So, no choice!

All the group photos…

Me and Minh walking faced backwards just to take this picture and so I almost bumped into people..

Chocolatiers!

With the female chocolatiers~



Me and Chi Phuong sitting on a Dalmatian, if you realised!

Finale! Di ve roi...
Left to right:
Samuel, Chi Lam, Chi Phuong, Chi Lam’s Son, Pinda, Siewlee, Be, May, Minh (who looks like someone owes him money)
Yup yup, that’s all!