The already mouldy stuff
Friday, April 6, 2007 21:35
Yes yes.. everything in this post is long overdue. Eeeps. Have been just… lazy. =X
Okok! Pictures.
Me and Siewlee on Bus 27! Some of their buses are so much more comfortable than the irritating SBS, which makes me nothing but late. Anyway, achievement! We walked for almost 2 hours before finding a bus stop with a bus that goes to our destination!! Er.. kinda dumb, but still – the only form of exercise here is walking!! And guess what.. we reached after like 5 minutes on the bus. Errr… :)
Best lunch ever in the bakery! Singapore-style curry which tastes even better than my grandma’s, with own-made baguette, straight from the oven!! In Singapore, where got?! 我的天啊!太好吃了!!
Condensed milk sheet. That’s how people ‘eat’ condensed milk you know. Weird huh?
In the mood to draw animal-pairs that day! The cats aren’t supposed to be lovers!! I wanted to draw a catfight, but because Thuy went to draw the heart shape so everyone thought I was drawing the catty lovers. Crazy. And two pigs. Sister and I!
This’ our boss’ chauffeur’s daughter. Hell of a devil. Really 恶魔在身边. Gave that cheeky face when I wanted to take a picture with her xP
The devil in action
The chocolate chef drew this out of nothing. Pure imagination. Really hand it in to them man!!