8 hours at the bakery, 1 hour of work
Monday, April 9, 2007 19:11

The very last week in Vietnam.. depressing… =(

No mood to work.. so.. slack! Take pictures!!


Haha. Seems like only right side of the picture is hyperactive. Happy New Year pull your ear!! Ooops. The chocolate chef deserved the ear-pull for being extremely irritating. Just put Marcus and Cedric together, you get him. =’)


Chocolate chef with the chocolate noobs xD I look constipated because the chocolate chef was either 1. Trying to strangle me from the back or 2. Trying to push me to the person beside me, which will NEVER work!! Muhahaha.


You realise all our colleagues, whether from the Cake Deco dept, R&D or Chocolate dept, are all about our age. Youngest is probably Be (1989) and oldest known.. probably at most 30+? Best thing is, most of them are around our age! So you really get hell of a rackus in the bakery.


In the R&D lab with Chi Ut and Ah Lien who are the 2 second-floor belles.


With 109 at the outside store. She looks sad nowadays because we’re leaving soon =( Er.. haha. I mean I think so.


And nico! (Nico actually means ‘nun’ in Vietnamese. When I first saw her, Sy introduced her as ‘nico’ so I thought she was ‘Nicole’. Not until later did I realise I’ve been calling her a nun!! :O ) Since Vietnamese names are SO hard to pronounce, I think I’d better call her 118 or something :P.