Vui? Buồn?
Monday, March 12, 2007 19:18


You won’t believe this man!!! On Sunday we went past ‘New World Hotel’, and guess who’s Black Mercedes with number plate XXX-8888 we were next to for like 4 seconds? (picture taken after taxi overtook the car) It’s not someone big like George Bush..but guess again??
Heh~ It’s RAIN!!! Shocking right?!? OMG. Imagine – superstar whose S$888 concert tickets got sold out within days, next to our taxi, in Vietnam?! Unbelievable. He’s in Saigon for his Asia concert on 10 and 11 March btw. He wore a red cap, I think. Wow. I’m no fan of his, but still – wow. Can’t believe it. And, don’t believe it if Sl, Pd or S tells you that I was very excited ok. No such thing =D



Drinking Vietnamese coffee, which sadly, tastes quite Singaporean.



Ok no more piping of flowers or animals now, moving on to cake calligraphy! In the first two rows, some are written by me, and some are not! Guess which… =P Anyway, people there are quite fascinated with left-handers, or specifically, people who write with their left hand. That’s because I see most of them using chopsticks or the spreader with their left hands, but still are right-handers when it comes to writing. Hmmm. Are they ambidextrous or something?

Thũy, my cute colleague, drew the pair of doves, and managed to write 2/3 of my Chinese name out. Haha!

We also had to write Happy Birthday in Vietnamese:
Mủ̉ng Siǹh Nhạ̀t ̣(Pronounced: Meung-Xin-Yat)


I can’t believe my boss asked me to give to a speech on ‘Personal hygiene and maintaining sanitary cleanliness in the factory’ to about 70 workers!


Thũy sketched a portrait of me!


Making prata. If you’re thinking why a bakery has prata.. erm. Because prata’s made of dough too? Never thought I’d get to make prata in my life!

Dead tired x_x. Need to sleep.P.S.: Was lying about the speech. My only audience was Pinda and Siewlee!! xP