兜兜风
Saturday, March 31, 2007 09:08


On Chocolate Chef’s (Anh Minh) motorbike!!

Yipee!! Think I can go back to Singapore without any regrets. I can’t believe it man!! :D All hail Basil Leaves!! The feeling is… shiok ah!!! Told you I’m easily excited.

Anyway, Anh Minh wanted to buy basil leaves since the bakery ran out of it, so he brought me along seeing I had nothing to do was free. Well, wouldn’t cost you extra petrol if there were another person on the motorbike, would it?? Erm, ignoring the fact that Force = Mass x Acceleration. He’s still willing to give me a ride despite me stealing all his white chocolates.. hahaha!



See?? They actually ride relatively slow, you know. At least slow enough to prevent me from screaming and could even start taking pictures. The roads around the bakery are considered quite empty, so imagine the speed if we were around the city area! Erm, by the way, my cap flew off halfway and had to stop to pick it up. Geesh!! And because I didn’t know what’s ‘stop’ in Vietnamese, I just start hitting, no – too violent word, I mean 拍他肩膀 (tapping his shoulders) madly. Oops :X .

Singaporean: In Vietnam, no licence can drive motorbike or not?
Vietnamese: Can.. of course!
S: Huh, can meh? Won’t get caught ah?
V: 没有这样的suay啦!

It’s true you know. There’s like millions of motorbike hitting the roads, and no policeman is ever that hardworking.