Slacking in Saigon
Tuesday, February 27, 2007 21:36



Breakfast! At this Chinese Dim Sum restaurant which had really great food. Mmm.. we had porridge, steamed rice rolls (great I tell you), Prawn dumplings, Siew Mais, egg tarts (much better than those in Singapore) and chrysanthemum tea… again, I’m going to have to tell you the price: It’s about SGD$6+ for each of us, service and gst included! I’m so evil.
At the supermarket:

From left: 1. Milk in weird packaging! It’s like holding a packet of .. erm. Water? 2. I found my own series of ‘hand towels!’ 3. And each can of tiger beer costs a can-you-believe-it-of 8600 Dong, i.e. SGD$0.86.! But being extremely good students we didn’t buy any O=). Still if you want some bought back no problem I guess, just drop an email, excess baggage charges on your account ok? =)
It’s already 4:10 p.m. now, and Pd, Sl and Samuel are
still sleeping! Again! (Ok.. was
suppose to be
short nap for us but turned out to be a short-nap-gone-wrong I guess. Actually after coming back from the streets I have had a splitting headache. Must be because of the amount of Carbon monoxide in the air.. They should just declare CO as National Gas of Vietnam and ‘Beep!’ as National Sound of Vietnam, you know.

Street in Vietnam (You lucky Singaporeans back home!)
P.S.: Too bad you can’t smell the picture