First Day at Work
Wednesday, February 28, 2007 23:01

A: “What’s the slowest thing you can thing of?”

B: “Snail.”

C: “Clouds moving.”

D: “Internet in Vietnam x_x”



First day of official work! The four of us are split into two groups – Pd and Samuel, Sl and I. Pinda and Samuel are sent to the R&D department and the girls, us, are sent to the cake decoration department! It’ll be for two weeks each, after which we rotate our job. The last 3 weeks will be some R&D assignment thing, which better not be individual work =(. Heard from Samuel that the chief in the cake deco department is one cheeky fellow! Hohoho. He likes calling girls ‘Miss (insert country)’ e.g. Miss Singapore. It’s funny and pretty original though, ha!



Ok so Sl and I did some cream decoration, creaming mini cakes, Swiss rolls and clowns. Ugly clowns. Mutated clowns (note: we got real bored after making like what? 50 of these clowns, so we decided to give them just a little makeover =) )



Worked from 9 – 11 am, break from 11 – 1 pm and then 1 – 4 pm. We were supposed to finish work at 5, but the last hour was basically just cleaning up of the place and slacking around. Our Vietnamese colleagues are so helpful, sometimes a tad too.. helpful. Haha~ But still good, nevertheless.



A Record to record:

May spent not a single cent on 28 February 2007

Breakfast: Provided by hotel

Lunch: Provided by bakery

Dinner: Buffet at Windsor Hotel, a treat from the Boss!!! Stuffed ourselves dead with whatnot.. cheese, ice cream, sushi, fried rice, butter vegetables, roast chicken, DESSERT… OK. I don’t think I have enough HCl to digest all that food I just chucked into my stomach =X



Gtg sleep now. All that food just sends people straight to slumberland…